Global Discovery, Natural Gold, Diamonds & Precious Metals Prospecting Professional
All Minerals, Gold and Silver Surveying Worldwide
LIST OF PRIMARY GOLD & SILVER DEPOSITS
The figures that I am quoting below are given for one part of the deposit and that it can vary throughout the deposit up or down. The true figure is calculated at the end when you get the total volume of the deposit in ounces per tonne, i.e. at one point of a deposit it can be 13 grams per tonne but further along the deposit it can be 3 grams per tonne, it only when we do the overall figures we can calculate the average estimated recoverable. Having said that in my research so far Scotland seems to be very rich in gold & silver.
1. Primary gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits 83ft to 99ft, 6 grams of gold per tonne of ore, 42,000 ozs estimated recoverable. Silver 19 grams per tonne, 67,000 ozs in all potentially recoverable.
2. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits is 93ft to 103ft. Gold 6 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 32,000ozs & silver 20 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 71,000ozs
1. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 78ft to 101ft, gold of 6 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 41,000 ozs in all & silver at 19 grams per tonne, 29,000 ozs in all.
2. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 55ft to 71ft, gold of 6 grams per tonne estimated recoverable 51,000 ozs & silver at 18 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 35,000 ozs in all.
3. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 94ft to 112ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 71,000 ozs & silver of 19 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 96,000 ozs.
4. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposit 95ft to 114ft, gold of 6 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 46,000 ozs & silver of 18 grams, estimated recoverable
5. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 69ft to 84ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 47,000ozs & silver of 20 grams per tonne estimated recoverable 67,000ozs
6. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 60ft to 74ft, gold of 6 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 67,000ozs, & silver of 19 grams per tonne, 105,000 ozs
7. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 54ft to 71ft, gold of 6 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 71,000ozs & silver of 19 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 96,000 ozs
8.Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 72ft to 89ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 69,000ozs & silver of 19 grams per tonne, 31,000 ozs
9. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 77ft to 95ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 59,000 ozs & silver of 19 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 76,000 ozs
10. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 68ft to 81ft, gold of 6 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 56,000ozs & silver of 13 grams per tonne estimated recoverable 49,000 ozs
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 70ft to 87ft, gold of 8 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 104,000 ozs & silver of 19 grams per tonne, 116,000 ozs
2. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 65ft to 83ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 89,000 ozs & silver of 21 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 99,000 ozs
3. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits - 106ft to 124ft, gold of 8 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 92,000ozs & silver of 17 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 102,000 ozs
4. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 84ft to 99ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 67,000ozs & silver of 14 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 82,000 ozs
5. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 72ft to 89ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 92,000 ozs & silver of 18 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 121,000 ozs
6. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 69ft to 82ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 91,000 ozs & silver of 19 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 120,000 ozs
7. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 91ft to 108ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 86,000 ozs & silver of 19 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 110,000 ozs
8. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 91ft to 110ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 63,000 ozs & silver of 16 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 89,000 ozs
9. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 77ft to 91ft, gold of 7 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 74,000 ozs & silver of 16 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 112,000 ozs
10. Gold & silver – estimated depth for both deposits – 76ft to 99ft, gold of 6 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable of 45,000 ozs & silver of 14 grams per tonne, estimated recoverable 52,000 ozs
Please find below a list of countries and locations for natural diamond deposits. As per list of precious metal deposit location further down the website, I believe the below to be the richest. There are more locations of sites. Contact me for more information on them.
Afghanistan 8,100 diamonds, average of 6 carats
America 10,000 placer diamonds, 9 carats average
America 8,000 diamonds, average 7 carats
America 8,200, 8 carats average
America 8,000 diamonds, average 8 carats (blue colours and clear colours)
America 13,100 placer diamonds, average of 8 carats
America 10,000 diamonds
America 11,100 diamonds 7 carats average
America 9,100 placer diamonds 8 carats average
Australia 9,000 diamonds in all
Botswana 10,000 diamonds 7 carats average
Canada 9,300 diamonds in all
China 9,200 diamonds average at 7 carats
East Kazakhstan 7,100 diamonds at 6 carats average
India (Northern) 8, 000 averaging 5 carats
Namibia 8,000 diamonds 8 carats average
Namibia 8,000 diamonds in all, 9 carats average
Namibia 10,000 diamonds
Namibia 11,600 diamonds in all, averaging 6 carats
Pakistan (West) 9,200, average of 7 carats
Russia 17,000 diamonds
Russia 11,000 diamonds, average 5 carats
Saudi Arabia 11,000 diamonds, average 5 carats
Saudi Arabia 10,400 diamonds
Saudi Arabia 8,000 diamonds which would be financially feasible
Saudi Arabia 17,000 diamonds
South Africa 11,100 diamonds in all, average 5 carats
South Africa 8,400 diamonds in all, 6-7 carats
South Africa 9,000 diamonds in all, averaging 6 carats
South Africa 10,000 diamonds in all, average of 7 carats
South Africa 9,000 diamonds, average 6 carats
Sudan 9,100 diamonds
Ukraine 11,000 diamonds in all.
Further information will follow on the world's best platinum deposits, as yet to be found. Keep checking this website.
For the past 3 years I have been involved in research which has enabled me to harmonise my methods with the computer. This technique allows me to zoom into locations anywhere in the world. I have remotely surveyed areas such as Sudan, Yemen, Namibia, South Africa and the UK to locate hotspot zones for gold deposits. If you click on the link "Prospecting for Gold" you'll see all of the countries so far that I have worked on and located remotely; in many cases this has been confirmed - for example with the Testimonials on my gold website. Gold Mine Companies who may be interested in my method of remote surveying and then site surveying in any of these countries mentioned please contact me I will be prepared to reveal the locations upon agreeing terms and conditions. I am still researching further potential gold, Primary and Alluvial hotspot targets around the world. All correspondence is strictly confidential.
If I do not find any gold, treasure or minerals in the area that you have requestsed but I have found other alternative locations nearby I can offer you this potential new location as recompence for not finding anything in your particular location.
|HOT SPOTS PRIMARY GOLD
These are just some of the many locations I have.
Australia Northern Territories = 170,000oz placer gold @ 18ft, average 6 grms per ton, further south @ 13ft 5 grms per ton, @ 11ft average of 4 grms per ton, further south again on this deposit of placer gold @ 17ft at 5 grms per ton.
Western Australia = 320,000oz guide depth of 9/11 ft. secondary gold, also,170,000ozs of gold.
Africa - South Africa = 100,000oz, secondary gold @ 155/160ft 9 grms per ton.
Sudan = 100,000oz secondary gold in the north, @ 23/26ft 6 grms per ton, another location 27/30ft 5 grms per ton. further south- secondary gold @ 25/29ft 6 grms per ton, further south visible gold @ 20/24ft 6 grms per ton.
Namibia = primary gold deposit 100,000oz to the north east @ 39ft 10 grms per ton. moving to the south west, @ 40ft 11 grms per ton further south west 42 ft 8 grms per ton. far south west Namibia 10 grms per ton.
America = Alaska far south secondary gold @ 6/9ft 64,000oz, to the north @ 18/21ft 160,000oz, central Alaska @ 29/31ft 95,000oz, north west @ 30/34ft 5 grms per ton, 80,000 recoverable, further north @ 36/40ft 4grms per ton, 70,000oz.
WALES = 20 gold deposits - The bulk of these deposits are in North Wales. Why is Welsh Gold so dear? Because of it's rarity and it's unique colour. This is why the value of Welsh gold is 3 times the normal price of normal gold. Even today I am still picking up rich deposits of gold in that part of the country. This was the first place I ever found gold, it was for a gold mine company references are available upon request.
LOST TREASURE - Germany South Germany close to Austria estimated depth of 10/12ft 58oz of gold and 54 carats of diamonds January 1945. France 500oz of gold and 900oz of silver in volume. Belgium = estimated depth of 6/8ft 470oz buried 1944.
Egypt = estimated depth of 21/24ft 13,500oz of gold, 9,000oz of silver and 400 diamonds. to the south @ 21/23ft 300oz of gold, to the west 21/23ft 1,000oz of gold and 2,600 of silver, @ 8ft, 95oz of gold and 40 carats of diamonds, again @ 21/23ft 300oz gold treasure.
United Kingdom Celtic Gold Treasure, north England 55oz @ 13/18ft buried approx 2,000 years ago, King John's lost treasure 2 potential locations north east @ 9/11ft 150oz only of gold, west of the wash @ 5ft 240oz of gold.
SHIP WRECKS - Anglesey off Moelfre -The Royal Charter shipwreck, 5 gold bars and 200oz of gold still to be recovered. South East England possible remains of a Spanish shipwreck, 25,000oz of gold remains, also east of Scotland spanish shipwreck 30,000oz of gold and 15,000oz of silver. To the East of The Shetland Isles spanish ship wreck 30,000oz of gold and 19,0000z of silver. off the south Irish coast, 25,000oz of gold and 9,000oz of silver. Caribbean 36,000oz of gold and 24,000oz of silver spanish treasure ship, also 17,000oz of gold and 21,000oz silver. Again Spanish wreck, 85,000oz of gold and 46,000oz of silver.
If you like more information and precise locations please contact me and we can discuss a contract.
Platinum deposits, 21 grams per tonne, estimated 41,000 ozs
recoverable. Estimated depth of 73ft to 82ft.
Australia – Rich platinum deposit at 50ft to 72ft, 22 grams per tonne, estimated 25,000 ozs recoverable
1. Platinum deposit primary 49ft to 62ft, 16 grams per tonne, estimated 17,000 ozs recoverable
2. Primary Platinum deposit estimated 6 grams per tonne, 23ft to 33ft, 10,000 ozs in all recoverable
3. Placer platinum, 51ft to 55ft, 6 grams to 7 grams per tonne, 18,000 ozs to 19,000 ozs
4. Primary gold & platinum combined, Gold at 5 grams per tonne, Platinum at 6 grams per tonne, estimated gold recoverable 49,000 ozs, estimated platinum recoverable 36,000 ozs recoverable
5. Primary, gold recoverable 32,000 ozs, volume of platinum recoverable 21,000 ozs, estimated guided depth 47ft to 65ft, gold at 6 grams per tonne, platinum at 4 grams per tonne. These quantities will fluctuate along the deposit.
6. Primary gold & platinum, gold at 36,000 ozs, platinum at 24,000 ozs, average depth is 65ft to 75ft, 6 grams per tonne in gold in the ore, platinum 4 grams per tonne in ore.
7. Primary gold and platinum, gold at 49,000 ozs, platinum 36,000 ozs, average depth for both gold & platinum 49ft to 53ft, 12 grams per tonne of gold and 6 grams per tonne of platinum at that point. This fluctuates along the deposit.
United Kingdom – Platinum deposits:
1. Wales (a)- estimated depth 67ft to 71ft, 5 grams per tonne, estimated 13,000 ozs in all. Wales (b) 54ft to 64ft, 15 grams per tonne, estimated 11,000 ozs recoverable. These are both are out of 8 deposits in the whole of Wales.
2. Scotland – 7 platinum deposits all financially feasible
3. Wales – Gold & Platinum combined – (a) Estimated 19,400oz of platinum and 18,100 ozs of gold. Average platinum 7 grams per tonne and 6 grams per tonne of gold (b) Estimated 79,500 ozs of gold and 62,000 ozs of platinum. The depths vary from 136ft to 144ft, 6 grams per tonne of gold and 4 grams per tonne of platinum. This will vary throughout the deposit and it is a primary deposit.
4. Wales – Estimated 21,000 ozs platinum, 6 grams per tonne 11,000 ozs of gold, 4 grams per tonne
5. Wales – Platinum at 115ft to 136ft, estimated volume of platinum 9 grams per tonne, estimated 36,000ozs recoverable in all, gold 4 grams per tonne, estimated 24,000 ozs recoverable
6. Wales - Platinum and gold - Estimated gold 34,000 ozs recoverable, Platinum 39,000 ozs recoverable. Estimated depth of the gold 100ft to 122ft, Platinum deposit is 9 grams per tonne, 100ft to 122ft.
7. Primary platinum deposit at 35ft to 46ft, 10 grams per tonne, 16,000 ozs recoverable.
1. Platinum and gold deposits. Estimated gold 61,000 ozs recoverable, 90ft to 103ft 7 grams and Platinum deposit of 31,000 ozs recoverable 85ft to 94ft and 7 grams per tonne.
2. Platinum and gold deposits. Estimated Platinum at 108ft to 129ft, 6 grams per tonne, 52,000ozs in all, gold is at 111ft to 126ft, 7 grams per tonne, 57,000 ozs in all.
3. Platinum & gold deposits. Estimated gold recoverable of 46,000 ozs, 6 grams per tonne. Platinum of 19,000 ozs, 3 grams per tonne, combined depth of 36ft to 45ft.
4. Platinum and Gold – Estimated gold at 45ft to 51ft, 7 grams per tonne, 50,000 ozs in all. Platinum at 51ft to 61ft, 31,000 ozs, at 6 grams per tonne in all.
These quotations are for one location. I have only quoted one depth count for one part the deposit. If you wish to purchase further information on these location deposits it will include anything from 4 to 7 marker locations giving depth counts and grams per tonne right away along each deposit i.e. there could be anything for example 4 to 8 depth count locations for each deposit. Also included will be to coordinates. This is so we can monitor the direction of the deposit and the depth of the deposit.
The above information is the way that I show how I work using the remote censoring.
Next time there will be some more information on Titanium deposits. All these locations I have give you on my website are just a small proportion of what I have located as you will see if you take a look at the chart and the number of deposits I have marked out around the world.
The chart below indicates gold, platinum and diamond locations which are located remotely by Peter and are available as far as he is aware have not yet been found by anyone else so this would be a great opportunity for you to be one step ahead of your competitors. If you wish to know more about these locations please contact Peter by email or phone to discuss your requirements. Please when you contact Peter please let him have your telephone number and any other information that would be helpful to speed things up.
|UPDATE FOR 2019
If I do not find any gold, treasure or minerals in the area that you have requestsed me to search, as recompence for not finding anything for you I may be able to offer you up to three locations and out of these three locations you can choose one potential new location of your choosing. Once you have chosen your location I will then let you have the full information of that location you have
chosen for free. These locations may not necessarily be in close proximity to the area I have searched for you.
|COUNTRY||PRECIOUS METAL DEPOSIT LOCATIONS WORLDWIDE|
|Platinum Deposits||Diamond Deposits||Silver Deposits||Lost Gold Treasure||Shipwreck Treasure||Lithium Deposits||
|DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO||9||2||6|
|PAPUA NEW GUINEA||1|
|REPUBLIC OF IRELAND||12||1||2|
|SUDAN RED SEA||1|
|To give you an idea of
the volumes of gold whether primary or alluvial per deposit
relating to the list above giving you the largest sources I
am picking up using remote map surveying:
1. Australia – 82ft-113ft, 109,000 ozs per deposit
2. Alaska - 18ft – 21ft, 160,000 ozs per deposit
3. Canada – 370ft – 406ft, 126,000 ozs per deposit
4. Ethiopia – 149ft – 175ft, 98,000 ozs per deposit
5. France – 290ft – 341ft, 109,000 ozs per deposit
6. Germany – 145ft – 182ft, 110,000 ozs per deposit
7. Kenya – 150ft – 180ft, 99,000 ozs per deposit
8. Namibia – 39ft – 41ft, 100,000 ozs per deposit
9. Romania – 49ft – 86ft – 104,000 ozs per deposit
10. Saudia Arabia – 31ft – 34ft – 118,000 ozs per deposit
11. South Africa – 64ft – 91ft – 106,000 ozs per deposit
12. USA – 25ft – 29ft – 100,000 ozs per deposit
13. Wales – 35ft – 51ft – 108,000 ozs per deposit
The above information relating to the locations is only part of what you will receive once a a contract between ourselves has been agreed to go ahead with the remote map surveying together with a site visit. Remote map surveying is only a guide to give us an idea of the best area to start the search and what depths and quantities to be looking at as a site visit is always recommended to firm up my findings.
Please note the references relating to the Clogau Gold the remote map surveying was done in exactly the same way and then a site visit to firm up my findings.